Are you having trouble creating a 1/4″ seam? With out the proper presser foot attachment it can be difficult. However Distinctive, a premium sewing foot manufacturer, has a 1/4″ sewing foot that will give you that perfect 1/4″ seam everytime. Simply line up the edge of you fabric to the edge guide and you have a perfect 1/4″ seam, which is ideal for any quilter or projects that require a 1/4″ sewing seam. The Edge Guide helps keep the fabric aligned with the edge of the foot to help you create that perfect 1/4″ seam. The Distinctive 1/4″ Quilting/Sewing Presser Foot is made to fit any Low Shank Snap-On Sewing Machine. Distinctive Premium Sewing Feet are high quality sewing feet that provide the user with ease of use for tasks they could be extremely tedious if done by hand. Start sewing with the best, Distinctive Sewing Feet. The Distinctive Sewing Foot blister packaging doubles as a set of instructions. Just pull out the cardboard back, open it up and start reading. You will be sewing in no time! Fits All Low Shank Snap-On Singer* (Some Singers Require Low Shank Adaptor), Brother, Babylock, Euro-Pro, Janome, Kenmore, White, Juki, New Home, Simplicity, Necchi and Elna Sewing Machines.
- Attached to the Quilting Foot is an Edge Guide to Help You Make a Perfect 1/4″ Seam
- High Quality Premium Sewing Feet From Distinctive
- Provides Ease-of-Use for Tasks that Could be Extremely Tedious if Done by Hand
- Blister Packaging Doubles as a Set of Instructions
- Fits All Low Shank Snap-On Singer* (Some Singers Require Low Shank Adaptor), Brother, Babylock, Euro-Pro, Janome, Kenmore, White, Juki, New Home, Simplicity, Necchi and Elna Sewing Machines