Create Custom Blown Ornaments The Simple Way Making custom glass ornaments is easy with Glaskolben pre-blown clear glass cylinders with blow pipe ends. Glaskolben may be blown freehand into a ball using a Hot Head torch (item# 7329) and MAPP gas, eliminating the time consuming method of “pulling points” from glass tubes. Roll hot cylinder into frit before blowing to decorate. Pull into an elongated shape with tweezers (item# 425707). Annealing temperature is 950º F. 1mm wall, 28mm diameter before blowing. 10 cylinder pack, includes instructions. 90 COE compatible. Step-by-Step Creating blown glass is easier than you think See additional images to download an illustrated step-by-step guide. Grouping of ornaments created by artist Tia Collin.
- Create blown glass bulbs with ease – perfect for a quick gift!
- Eliminate the time consuming method of “pulling points” from glass tubes
- 1mm wall, 28mm diameter before blowing
- Includes 12 Silver Plated Caps and Loops
- Sold in a pack of 10 – 90 COE